- I'm an associate Free Software Foundation member.
- And I strongly believe on the importance of Free Software on our society.
- However, I understand why a big organization would want proprietary software on these days.
- I regularly contribute to Free Software projects (although sometimes call themselves open source, whatever that means):
- PixelFed, a federated photograph sharing alternative
- Hyperbola GNU
- Free Software Foundation
- I don't like complex software for personal use.
- However, I understand why a big organization would want complex software.
- I try to use simple software. Simple to meaning easy to use, but simple meaning easy to maintain and easily extendable software (this two features are a consequence of being simple, not the cause). Check Suckless. For the software I use, refer to this link.
- I don't use the unmentionable plural form of the transparent thing that separates my home from the outside.
- I only use GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux for personal use cases.
- I also use BSDs from time to time. I'm only interested on OpenBSD (although they are kind of assholes, not gonna lie), DragonFlyBSD and soon Hyperbola BSD.
WARNING: Entering Hell
- I prefer the Jobz to Gatez.